NVLAP Certificate of Accreditation
- LM-80 Lumen Maintenance Testing (NVLAP)
- LM-79 Luminaire Testing (NVLAP)
- CEC Title 24 Joint Appendix 8 (JA8) Testing
- Eye Safety (ANSI/IESNA RP-27)
- BFC Phosphor Testing
- Unified Glare Rating
- Flat Panel Display Testing
- High-Irradiance Stress Testing
- ETΦ LED Characterization (Electrical-Thermal-Optical)
- Angular Distribution Characterization
- LED Horticultural Lamp Testing
- LED Lighting Programs and Resources Guide
CSA Group Seattle’s LED test & measurement laboratory is 17,600 square feet specializing in the testing of lighting products including eye safety testing, energy efficiency testing, LED lumen maintenance testing, horticulture luminaires PAR output, transportation lighting, and optical product development services.
LED Testing Equipment
The lab has industry leading light measurement equipment including Type A and Type C Goniometric test equipment, Horticultural Lighting Gantry, Flat Panel Display testing and the largest independent LM-80 Lumen Maintenance LED test laboratory in North America.
LED Test Standards
Our purpose built LED test lab was constructed specifically for the characterization, measurement and testing of LED lights and components to a variety of standards including North American IES and international IEC standards including:
- ENERGY STAR® – CSA Group is an ENERGY STAR Certification Body (CB)
- LED Lighting Facts
- DesignLights™ Consortium (DLC)
- California Energy Commission Title 24
Cutting Edge LED Test
In addition to recognized standardized LED test & measurement experiments, CSA Seattle’s laboratory is offering new and cutting edge LED tests:
- High-Irradiance stress testing for the measurement of optical plastics exposed to blue light irradiance
- BFC phosphor testing using a unique dual-sphere configuration
- LED horticultural lamp testing that collects and reports on levels of photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) and evaluation of Yield Photon Flux (YPF). YPF is photon flux weighted by the McCree quantum yield spectrum.
Our lab conducts LED test & measurement experiments using our proprietary SpectralSuite 3.0 software which outputs IES files which we compile into structured reports for use in a variety of applications.
Call us at 425-605-8500 or email email@example.com for price information or an immediate quote today.