CSA Group Seattle – Providing LED Testing & Engineering Expertise To Customers Seeking To Design Components & Products That Use Light
CSA Group Seattle, located in Redmond, WA, USA is the first EPA recognized, independent, third party, ISO 17025 accredited LED testing laboratory providing NVLAP IES LM‐80‐08 LED lumen maintenance testing in the United States providing measurement to industry standards including IES, CIE, IEC, ANSI, DOE, CALiPER, SID, and ENERGY STAR® and is fully NIST traceable.
- LED Product Development
- Optical Design Engineering
- Illumination Design & Lighting Engineering
- Software Development Services
- Electrical Engineering Services
- Opto-Mechanical Engineering
- Algorithm Development
- Industrial Design
Specializing in the characterization, measurement and testing of discrete LEDs, LED array, LED light engines, LED replacement lamps, and LED luminaires including IES LM‐80‐08 LED lumen maintenance testing & IES LM-79-08 Luminaire testing.
- LM-80 Lumen Maintenance Testing (NVLAP)
- LM-79 Luminaire Testing (NVLAP)
- Eye Safety (ANSI/IESNA RP-27)
- BFC Phosphor Testing
- Unified Glare Rating
- Flat Panel Display Testing (IDMS)
- High-Irradiance Stress Testing
- ETΦ LED Characterization (Electrical-Thermal-Optical)
- Angular Distribution Characterization
- LED Horticultural Lamp Testing
- LED Lighting Programs and Resources Guide
Equipment to characterize and evaluate LEDs, LED lamps and luminaires, including Light Measurement Systems, Electrical-Thermal-Optical LED Characterization systems, spectroradiometers, spectrometers, laboratory power supplies, and premium software for LED characterization.
- Low-cost Gonio-Spectroradiometer
- Calibrated Spectral Flux Light Measurement Systems
- Electrical-Thermal-Optical LED Measurement Systems
- Optical and Phosphor Testing Solutions
- Uniform Light Source/ Color Tuner
- Spectral Suite 3 LED Metrology Software
- LED Test and Measurement Power Supplies
Functional Safety is concerned with products or systems whose failure to operate reliably could harm people or the environment. IEC 61508 is the accepted international standard that deals with the functional safety of electrical or electronic (including software-based) safety-related systems.
- IEC 61508 Technical Advice & Training
- IEC 61508 & 61511 Healthcheck
- 61508 Approved Company Certification
- 61508 Approved Product Certification
- 61508 Association
Field Evaluation and Special Inspection are one-time verification programs that help manufacturers get electrical products into the market quickly and safely when certification is not practical.